Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Back

It's funny how being single gives unpredictability. I try to keep up with a consistent schedule, but there is no telling if I'll even have internet access at one moment or another, or even what time I'll roll into my house. But that's what I like about my life.

I did decide that on the list of life's to-do's living in Europe ranks above getting married. That's just something that I want to do so badly, that short of God changing that desire, I'll pick that over marriage, or I'll need to marry someone that wants or has to do.

And it's important to know these things. If you don't know, then you wind up with regrets.

And who knows where I'll be in a couple years, but at least I'm not waiting for life to find me, I'm going out and hunting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment