Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back in the Groove

Well, I think I've finally kicked my sickness, and I'm starting to get back in the groove. It's amazing how easy it is to fall out of your life, and how difficult it is to get back into it. Before I was sick it was easy for me to get everything in that I needed to for the day, but now, I just want to shirk all my responsibilities. And that's part of the beauty of being single. To some extent you can forget about life. If I want to sit on my couch and leave the dishes for a couple days, I'm the one that has to live with it. If I want to play a computer game for 5 hours straight, I have nobody to feel neglected. Grant it, eventually life catches up and you realize you're the only one there to get thing done, but still, sometimes it's nice to ignore life.

No comments:

Post a Comment